Welcome to Mom and Baby Creations!

Where exciting new ideas take place to help you and your baby. We are a new product line that has been created from two generations worth of Motherhood experience and are excited to be able to share our discoveries with you. All of our products are handmade with love and appreciation of the bond you will be able to achieve with your child.


NOW HERE!

Our first product debut are BURPIES sold at Etsy. Feel free to contact us for any questions. Check back often for new products and where to purchase.

3 comments:

  1. I received the BURPIES. They are amazing and adorable. Very practicle and stylish at the same time. Great to give a gifts and buy for yourself. Great job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THESE BURPIES!! They are so beautifully made!! The attention to detail is amazing and my baby loves the fun colors. Good luck ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have used some of these burpies when babysitting and will likely use them when I have my own baby in January. I can attest to MBC's handmade items. As a friend and neighbor to the creator, I personally have benefited from her talented abilities to create durable, cute, and soft baby items!

    ReplyDelete

If you have any questions please e-mail

ContactusatMBC@yahoo.com